- Financial Peace University: Begins this Wednesday, Jan 17th during AWANA from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm in the basement. $93 per couple (scholarships available). Contact the office to sign up.
- Women’s Ministry “All Daughters High Tea” January 20th at 2:00 pm. Contact Jessica McKrill at 720-298-8279 if you are interested in helping or hosting a table. This will be a ticketed event and a great opportunity to outreach!
- Prayer for Nation & Community: January 21st from 8:15 – 8:45 am in the east auditorium.
- Ladies Scrapbooking: Come join us for fellowship, scrapbooking and card making, 3rd Saturday of the month from 9am – 5pm. For information contact Nancy Corbett.
- Lady’s Book Group: Information on our new selection can be found in the foyer. We will meet upstairs in the overflow room on Sunday, January 28th at 6:30 pm for fellowship and discussion. Please join us!
- King Soopers Reloadable Cards: Purchase your new reloadable card from the office. The card is initially loaded with $50. 5% of the proceeds will go towards our deacon fund.
- Pre-Marital Counseling: For those who are seriously dating or engaged. Don’t wait, many issues can be addressed now! Sessions include Basic Communication, Roles of the Husband and Wife, Finances, and Sexual Oneness.
WORSHIP SERVICE THEMES:
Current: “He is the Radiance of the Glory of God” Hebrews 1:3
Next Week: “He made purification for Sins” Hebrews 1:3
Next Week’s Sermon: Revelation 4:6b-11
SERMON NOTES: “Biblical Counseling” Jonathon Newcome