- December Special Offering Options: 1. Biblical Eldership Resources Book Ministry; 2. Sherry Varguson (Camp Elim cook); 3. LBC Building Projects. Please designate your checks accordingly.
- Prayer for Nation & Community: December 17th from 8:15 – 8:45 am in the east auditorium.
- Christmas Eve Plan (on a Sunday): One Service from 11:00 to 12:00 – singing, short message, communion with nursery / kids church (kindergarten thru 5th grade). Preschool 1-4 sit with parents in service. Christmas Eve Services: 3:00-4:00 and 4:30-5:30 pm. NO babysitting.
- Nursery Help: We are in need of an additional helper during the teaching service on the first Sunday of the month beginning in January. Anyone who is interested can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lady’s Book Group: Information on our new selection can be found in the foyer. We will meet upstairs in the overflow room on Sunday January 28th at 6:30pm for fellowship and discussion. Please join us!
- Local Evangelism Prayer: If you would like to get weekly prayer requests concerning local evangelistic efforts, please e-mail: email@example.com to be added to the list.
- Upcoming Baptism: There will be a baptism coming soon. If you are a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ and have not been baptized, contact Kyle Fink.
WORSHIP SERVICE THEMES:
Current: “He Was Crushed for Our Iniquities” Isaiah 53:5
Next Week: “He Gave His Life as a Ransom for Many” Matthew 20:28
Next Week’s Sermon: Revelation 4-5
SERMON NOTES: “To The Church in Laodicea” Series: The Revelation of Jesus Christ Revelation 3:14-22 David Anderson
The City: (3:14)
The Christ: (3:14)
The Criticism: (3:15-17)
The Command: (3:18)
The Commitment: (3:19-22)