- Children’s Choir: Preschool 4 through 5th Graders interested in singing during the teaching service on Dec 17th, please meet in the East Aud between services TODAY.
- Prayer for Nation & Community: NEXT SUNDAY, Nov 19th from 8:15 – 8:45 am in the east auditorium.
- The New Peoples Class: NEXT SUNDAY, Nov 19th at 9:00 am. The class will give a summary of our beliefs, distinctives and ministries.
- Operation Christmas Child: Boxes need to be returned NEXT SUNDAY, Nov 19th. Contact Cindy Scott if you would like to go with a group from LBC to the Processing Center on Monday, Dec 4th.
- Thanksgiving Eve Service: Wednesday, Nov 22nd from 6:30-7:30 pm with fellowship until 8:00 (please bring a dessert). Babysitting provided up to two years old.
- Christmas Eve Plan (on a Sunday): One Service from 11:00 to 12:00 Singing, Sermon, Communion with nursery / kids church. Christmas Eve Services: 3:00-4:00 and 4:30-5:30 pm. NO babysitting will be provided.
- Kitchen Help: We are in need of kitchen help on Sundays from 10-10:30 am. If you can help on a rotating basis, please contact the office.
- Local Evangelism Prayer: If you would like to get weekly prayer requests concerning local evangelistic efforts, please e-mail: email@example.com to be added to the list.
- Lost and Found Table: Pick up your lost belongings on the table (by the East Auditorium).
WORSHIP SERVICE THEMES:
Current: “Worthy was the Lamb that was Slain” Revelation 5:10
Next Week: “Behold the Bridegroom” Matthew 25:6
Next Week’s Sermon: Revelation 3:1-6
SERMON NOTES: “To the Church in Thyatira” Series: The Revelation of Jesus Christ Revelation 2:18-29 David Anderson
The City: (2:18)
The Christ: (2:18b)
The Compliment: (2:19)
The Criticism: (2:20-24)
The Command: (2:25)
The Commitment: (2:26-29)