- Prayer for Nation & Community: August 20th from 8:15 – 8:45 am in the east auditorium.
- Meals Ministry Batch Cook: Come join us in the kitchen for a morning of batch cooking! August 21st, 8:30-11:30 (childcare provided). Sign up soon with Amanda or Lea Stage, firstname.lastname@example.org / (303) 550-1002 (space is limited).
- Widow Walk: Meet at the IMAX on August 25th at 11:30 to see The Mysteries of China. Contact Margarita Bosch (303-912-3773) if you are interested.
- Ladies Book Group: Will meet Sunday, August 27th at 6:30 at Solid Grounds Coffee to discuss the latest book selection. More information in the foyer.
- Daddy/Daughter Campout: Sep 8th-9th at the Scott Ranch. Come play games and fellowship by the fire. Dinner and breakfast included ($10 per dad, $5 per daughter). Contact Krister Sorensen at email@example.com to sign up.
- Local Evangelism Prayer: If you would like to get weekly prayer requests concerning local evangelistic efforts, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list.
- Nursery Help Needed: Helpers are needed for the Teaching service on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month starting in September. Please contact Sarah Bergman (email@example.com) if you can help.
WORSHIP SERVICE THEMES:
Current: “Christ Absorbed God’s Wrath” Romans 3:21-26
Next Week: “His Death Wasn’t Needless” Galatians 2:21
Next Week’s Sermon: The Church: The Lord’s Supper
SERMON NOTES: “The Membership, Protection & Discipline of the Church” Series: The Reformation and Revitalization of the Church David Anderson
The Membership of the Church
The Protection of the Church
The Discipline of the Church