- Women’s Event: Join us for a day of Paddle Boarding this Wednesday at the Chatfield Park Gravel Pond. Sign up in the foyer TODAY.
- Prayer for Nation & Community: August 20th from 8:15 – 8:45 am in the east auditorium.
- Meals Ministry Batch Cook: Come join us in the kitchen for a morning of batch cooking! August 21st, 8:30-11:30 (childcare provided). Sign up soon with Amanda or Lea Stage, email@example.com / (303) 550-1002 (space is limited).
- LBC Directory: The Current directory CD is available in the foyer.
- Pre-Marital Counseling: For those who are seriously dating or engaged. Don’t wait, many issues can be addressed now! Sessions include Basic Communication, Roles of the Husband and Wife, Finances, and Sexual Oneness.
- Local Evangelism Prayer: If you would like to get weekly prayer requests concerning local evangelistic efforts, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list.
- Sunday School: Teachers and helpers are needed for the upcoming school year. Please contact Marilee Lambert if you are willing to help.
WORSHIP SERVICE THEMES:
Current: “His Sacrifice Was Once for All” Hebrews 9:26
Next Week: “We are Ransomed with Precious Blood” 1 Peter 1:18-19
Next Week’s Sermon: The Purposes of the Church
SERMON NOTES: “The Fundamental Identity of the Church” Zephaniah 1-3 Series: The Reformation and Revitalization of the Church Damon Stage
I. Background (1:1)
II. How the Lord Saw Judah (1:2-2:3)
III. How the Lord saw the Nations (2:4-3:8)
IV. How the Lord sees His People (3:9-20)