- May Special Offering: Camp Elim: “Send-A-Child to Camp” ($400 per child for summer camp). Please designate your checks accordingly on a sticky note.
- Missions Community: Meets the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month at 7:00 pm. The next meeting is on May 16th.
- Prayer for Nation & Community: May 21st from 8:15 – 8:45 am in the east auditorium.
- The New Peoples Class: Sunday, May 21st at 9:00 am. The class will give a summary of our beliefs, distinctions and ministries. Includes breakfast!
- Alternatives Pregnancy Center: Women’s Ministries Baby Shower and Luncheon on May 21st, 11:30.
- Mexico 20 Year Celebration Party: May 30th from 6-8:00 pm at LBC. Meet Augustine and his family (elder from EZ, Mexico).
- Upcoming Fall Guatemala Trips: Week 1: Nov 18 – 26 / Week 2: Nov 25 – Dec 3. Contact Mike Douglas at email@example.com
- Serving our Seniors: We have a need for drivers to pick up and drop off seniors on Sundays (using the LBC bus). The commitment is one weekend per month. Contact Bill Scott or David Bartlett if interested.
- Bridal Shower: For Deborah Fritzler at Orchard Bible Church, May 24th at 7pm. She is registered at Bed, Bath & Beyond and Amazon.
- Lost and Found Table: Come pick up your belongings on the table by the East Auditorium.
WORSHIP SERVICE THEMES:
Current: “Jesus is our Bread of Life” John 6:32-35
Next Week: “We have Participation with Christ” 1 Corinthians 10:16
Next Week’s Sermon: Genesis 47:28-48:22
SERMON NOTES: “A Tribute to Motherhood” Happy Mother’s Day David Anderson
The Problem of Anti-Motherhood
A Charge to Mothers
A Charge to Mothers of Mothers
A Charge to Children of Mothers
A Charge to Husbands of Mothers
A Charge to ALL People: